Bespoke Business Software
Our clients often come to us when they realise their operation isn’t running as efficiently as they wish. Typically they will have been managing their business with a mix of spreadsheets and ‘off-the-shelf’ legacy systems and in-house developed processes – resulting in workarounds and regular firefighting.
For well over a decade, we’ve been designing and developing bespoke business software applications using web-based (Cloud and/or On-Premise) platforms in order to reduce administrative overhead, improve efficiency, streamlining processes and achieve integrated data – resulting in significant cost savings.
Our collaborative development process allows our clients to see a working prototype, which we develop with them, taking the guess work out of designing the system. Only once the prototype is signed-off will we commence full development, this ensures a right first time solution.
TYPICAL WEB / CLOUD SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS INCLUDE
Operations Management Software
Asset Management / Library Systems
Systems Integration & Middleware
Web-Based Reporting Systems
Web to Print Systems
SOME OF OUR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CLIENTS
Typical Services we offer include:
- Operational Workflow Streamlining & Mapping (Business Process Refinement)
- Bespoke Web-Based / Cloud Software Design & Development (Data Management & Operational Business Solutions)
- Systems Integration (dovetailing remote systems, XML, Web Services)
- Systems Defragmentation (replacing Excel with unified solutions, ERP)
- Supplier Selection / Contract Negotiation / Programme Management (when engaged purely as consultants)