Version 2 is provides a number of requested new features to give you more control over how your Feefo integration works.
The popular features of version 1 remain unchanged:
- Synchronise your data with Feefo automatically using the module's built in Feed.
- Control where and how Feefo logos are presented on your site via Magento admin screens.
- Secure your feed with an IP Firewall and security key.
- Control when Feefo asks your customer's for feedback.
- Show your customer's feedback directly on your site.
- Include Google stars within your pages for better SEO ranking.
New features in Version 2 include:
- Shows Feefo feedback adjacent to products in your basket to increase your conversion rate.
- A new Feefo widget permits you to easily position a logo almost anywhere on your site (using Magento's widget target locations).
- Additional logo placement locations have been introduced.
- Different logos can now be rendered at different locations, so you can tailor logo rendering as required.
- Products can be individually included or excluded from Feefo feeds, giving you tighter control over your feedback.
- The module includes a new "business category" mechanism, allowing you to categorise your products precisely for better Feefo KPI reporting.
- Better support for multi-store environments with store level Feefo logon's, so you can easily control feedback logos using different scopes.
- Feed generation has been significantly optimised to run faster.
The module's documentation has also been moved into the support wiki to provide better information and FAQ with more regular updates.
Also available in: Atom