- General Settings
The Feefo logon is provided by Feefo, and matches the logon you gave Feefo when setting up your Feefo account on their website. This usually corresponds to the domain name of your Magento website or store.
Order Xml Feed Security (deny public access)¶
These settings secure your order xml feed, which Feefo periodically request to retrieve most recent order information.
The list of IP addresses provide here are the only ones permitted to retrieve Feefo data. You may add additional IP addresses (for testing), or remove them entirely to enable public access to your feeds. The default values belong to Feefo and are pre-populated to ensure that the module works out the box.
Default Feefo IP's are : 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11
This setting provides an optional additional layer of security. By agreeing a secret key with Feefo, and specifying it's value here, all feed requests that do not contain the secret key will be denied. (name of the parameter to use in order feed URL : "k")
Order Xml Feed Settings¶
These settings control the information sent to Feefo and the timing of communications with your customers.
Present Orders to Feefo when status ...¶
If an order has achieved one of the status selected here, the date that status was reached is deemed the qualifying date for the order to be submitted to Feefo. Note that once an order has reached a status and submitted to Feefo, it cannot be "unsent". You should consider your order status with respect to your payment infrastructure, and configure (or create new status if you require) to ensure orders are sent at the right time.
Delay customer feedback¶
This delays publishing orders to Feefo for the given number of days, and is used to create a delay between customer's placing an order and receiving Feefo communication. The date that an order will be sent to Feefo is determined by adding this number of days to it.
Controls how your products are categorised within Feefo's database, and gives you fine control over Feefo KPI reporting.
- Magento Category Path - uses the existing Magento menu structure (you should use this if you are upgrading from v 1.*, or are not concerened about classifying your catalogue precisely within Feefo).
- Feefo Business Category - uses the module's dedicated and optimised product attribute (you should use this if you are going to classify your product catalogue for Feefo).
- Product attribute - permits any existing attribute to be used (you should only select this if you already have a suitable product classification attribute).
- None - does not send any business category to Feefo.
If you are upgrading from Version 1 of the module, you should refer to the upgrade note about Product Categorisation.
Include store code in Feefo logon¶Modifies how the Feefo Logon field is generated by the module. The Magento store code must be included in your feed, however some customers already include this information within their logon and so this switch ensures it's not included twice.
- Yes - includes Magento store code as such: [logon / Magento Order Store Code / Business Category].
- No - does not include Magento store code as such: [logon / Business Category].